Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On The Front Page of the Newspaper!



Yep, that's where I was on Monday. I had been interviewed and photographed by the local newspaper here in Kalispell, Montana but I never expected to get the front page story.

It's not only been great exposure for me, but also for the yarn shop that is hosting my workshops - Camas Creek Yarn. I've gotten some really great feedback from the article and have been asked to stick around the area for even more workshops.

If you want to read the article- Click Here!

3 comments:

gunknitter said...

Kay, this article was so lovely and the photo even lovelier :))

Karen said...

Awesome Stuff's :))

Hoozieg said...

O boy! a new fiber craft I want to learn! Are you going to any other towns in Montana? I would love to attend one of your workshops!