Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Felt Alive Needle Felting Workshop - Central Oregon Coast!

OK, folks! This is it! This is my first official Felt Alive needle felting workshop since departing Alaska. I am SO THRILLED to have the opportunity to work with THE Wildwoman herself - Rosie of Wildwoman Creations Art and Craft Gallery in Depoe Bay, Oregon. The workshop will take place in a special space known as "My Art Locker" where I will lead 12 brave participants on a 3 day journey into the magic of sculptural needle felting a soft and lifelike needle felted doll.

Felt Alive Needle Felted Doll Workshop Flyer

The workshop will be comprehensive and intense but a whole lot of fun. I will employ my DVD workshop as a visual aid so everyone is sure to be able to see bigger than life every step along the way. And of course, my Felt Alive cast of characters will accompany me.

The dates are January 25th, 26th & 27th.

And to make this collaboration even better, Patti, at DreamFelt is providing the kits so everyone will be sure to have plenty of my favorite wool and supplies for needle felting!

The cost per person for three full days of needle felting fun is $150 + $20 materials fee. Contact Rosie for more information or to register. And for anyone who may not know, the Oregon coast is breathtakingly gorgeous - even in January!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thats Fantastic Kay
I'm sure you'll have an awesome 3 days of fun and felting, wish i was there hehehe xoxoxo